Perspective

There is so much I like about this picture. The contrast between the snow covered land and the land without snow. The trees or brush that has the red hue. The rows of pine trees far off in the distance. The light haze of clouds to one side.

It makes me want to explore so many pieces of that photo in the real world and it makes me wonder how I can get to all of it.

If you observe life from many angles, from many perspectives, you can see so much more. If you focus too intensely on one thing, you will lose out on all that is out there to explore.

And another day is done.

Comments

Kelly said…
another gorgeous shot Trish...And to think I knew your BEFORE National Geographic started buying your pictures!!!
TJ Moutard said…
Thank you for the compliment! Someday somewhere, perhaps....

Popular posts from this blog

Violated

Timing

An awkward moment