Uniqueness


The patterns that form on my truck windshield never cease to amaze me.
These two photos were taken the same morning on the same windshield, just different sides - passenger vs. driver.

Neither of these photos came out perfectly. The shape and angle of the windshield makes getting good focus and depth of field difficult at best. But never the less, I still am fascinated by these images. I can look at them over and over again and still see something different or something more.

I suppose that's kind of like the people in our lives, particularly the ones who are closest to us. The more you look, the more you see. And the more that is shared, the more that you reveal the intricacies that make each of us unique.

The unique is not hard to find, particularly if you take the time to look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violated

Timing

An awkward moment